We are able to offer the new HSE approved Emergency First Aid at Work course. It is appropriate for nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive one day first aid course. This course can be adapted to suit a particular audience and is ideal for lower risk businesses, in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations. The course is run over one day and includes both theory and practical sessions, in a relaxed atmosphere, designed to boost a candidate's confidence.
The First Aid at Work Syllabus Includes:
- · Health and safety (first aid) regulation
- · Managing an incident
- · The priorities of first aid
- · Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- · Resuscitation
- · Shock
- · Bleeding
- · Common workplace injuries
- · Designed for: All employees
- · Course duration: 6 hours
- · Assessment method: Continuous Assessment by the trainer
- · Upon successful completion certification is valid for three years*
* Upon successful completion of this one day course, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended by the HSE that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
Discounts for 8 or more people maximum of 12.
Cost are based on courses run at Abyss Dive Centre, however we also offer on-site courses with special discounts. Call for details