Why PADI Boat Diver?
Through the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course, you can learn the techniques and procedures for diving from different types of boats. The more boats you're diving from, the more diving you're doing
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
As part of your PADI Boat Diver Specialty course, you'll learn about:
• Boat diving planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
• Proper boat diving etiquette, including equipment storage and conduct
• Common boat terminology
• Specific and local boat diving laws and ordinances
• Overview of emergency and safety equipment needed on- private dive boats
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need?
You will need to provide your own dive gear - or you can rent from Abyss
How much does it cost?
£85 Incl materials? N/A Incl Gear Hire? No
Where can I go from here?
The Boat Adventure Dive from the Adventures In Diving program may credit toward this Specialty course at the instructor's discretion. This Specialty course can also be one of the five Specialty certifications necessary for your PADI Master Scuba Diver certification.
If boat diving sounds like the key to your next adventure, get in touch with Abyss Dive Centre for more information