Why PADI Digital Underwater Photographer?
Digital has taken the underwater photography world by storm. Get in on the action with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course. You can quickly and easily capture the underwater world with your camera and on your computer. During the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty course, you learn to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine and Adjust) method, which takes full advantage of digital technology. The result is good underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimizing your work with your computer, storage and more.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Diver or Junior Open Water certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
Upon completing the PADI DUP Speciality, the student should understand:
Choosing and using modern digital cameras and underwater housings
How to use the PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly editing and sharing your pictures
The three primary principles for getting good photos underwater.
How long will it take?
• You will self study the materials provided for the course and then attend a review session with
• Minimum Open Water Training: 2 dives over 1 day
What will I need?
• Digital Underwater Photographer Manual, Log Book, White Balance Slate. Use of Camera & Housing and PC & Software for the course can be arranged
How much does it cost?
£125 Incl materials? Some Incl Gear Hire? Yes not Camera
Note: We also offer an introductory DUP course based Pool Sessions with no Open Water Dives - Discount £25
Where can I go from here?
As a PADI Specialty and part of the adventures in diving programme, this course will count towards your Master Scuba Diver rating.
Get in touch for more info.